Free Euphyllia frags - requests here for Durban delivery

What Size Frag would you like? DURBAN

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi Durbanites,

As requested by Hennie (Reef Maniac), here is the Poll to submit your requests

If all goes well, stock to come down with Jassons friend on the 15th.

Would just like to thank Hennie for his generosity!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thalion, could you add a option under the poll for "Any size" this way we can keep track of qty? doesn't seem I can edit it?

could bring yours up when I come to empangeni, which is normally at the end of the month?

Hey lIghty.That would be good.What brings you to the Warmland
000200C1.gif

Hey lIghty,
I put in for any size but I was wondering if you could keep it for me until the end of the month as I am either gone on Business or Holiday until the end. ;) The CIA will be in debt to your services. Thanks!:thumbup:

Hey lIghty,
I put in for any size but I was wondering if you could keep it for me until the end of the month as I am either gone on Business or Holiday until the end. ;) The CIA will be in debt to your services. Thanks!:thumbup:
justin i don't know about this, the cia is still in debt to us, not sure how this wil work, i think its a government conspiracy. all to do with president obama:) just jokin adam. all is good. where will these all be goin? where do we collect from?

Last edited:
Hi I will be gratefull for any size frag. Thanks Hennie that is realy nice of you!!! Could I also book a frag for Mike Harris as he does not do Internet and Masa as yet. I am working on him to get this addictive toy....

Regards Tokkie.

Hey lIghty.That would be good.What brings you to the Warmland
000200C1.gif

justin i don't know about this, the cia is still in debt to us, not sure how this wil work, i think its a government conspiracy. all to do with president obama:) just jokin adam. all is good. where will these all be goin? where do we collect from?

We'll make arrangements closer to time.

Back
Top Bottom