Free Euphyllia frags - please post requests here for Johannesburg/Gauteng delivery

Please respond with the number of frags wanted in the various sizes: GAUTENG only.

• Small frag

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Medium frag

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Large frag

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Looks like my offer started a "feeding frenzy" worse than any school of Cromis :razz:

Could everyone from Johannesburg/Gauteng who wants a frag please post in this thread AND tick it off on the survey - I really don't have time (or bandwidth, only 2G in Sasolburg area on Vodacom...) to tally each individual request. I will simply send the amount of frags totalled in the survey, and you guys must sort out the details - just tick the size you want.

Hennie

Awesome coral and generosity hennie, thank-you, i`ve put myself down for a medium sized one and would happily pass on a frag of something you might not have?

thanks for doing this. please could you include us durban guys?

Not on this thread - lets keep it for Gauteng (Raven to take to JHB) only.

We can start a new poll for the Durban guys if there is enough interest.

Hennie

thanks hennie could i please have a medium frag thanks for the generosity

Hi Hennie,

Again, thank you for your generosity, it is greatly appreciated.

hi hennie, would love a medium frag! your a true scholar and gentleman!!
:peroni:

if possible, could i get two. one for myself and the other for geoffrey.
i know he'd be after one for sure but is away at this time.
we are base in pta, but a pick up really is no issue!
once again, Hennie your a true scholar!

I would like 2 frags, one large, one small please. Big one will be a centerpiece in a Euphyllia dedicated nano, and the small one for my brothers (X Faktor) nano. I'll tell him to vote in the poll as well! You are really generous, thank you so much!

Last edited:
If I could get one medium 1 I'd really appreciate it :thumbup:
even a small one will do if there isn't much left... I'm not fusst :p

Awesome of you to be so generous Hennie... may your reef continue to grow so well in the future!!

Hey hennie!

Thanx a mil!its really nice of you. As my brother said we will both take one piece each. I have put my name down for a large piece as I am in the process of converting to a 1meter tank.
Thanx again!
X

1 Large for me pls!!

Thanks so much Hennie - such a nice thing to do.....

Please note: This poll is for Gauteng only, I noticed some members from Cape Town and Durban have voted.

Back
Top Bottom