Frags wanted

Reaction score
Hi all

Anyone in CPT got some frags they want to donate? I have my Nano and want to start stocking with corals but dont have the $$ and came op with the idee of a donation tank...

Wat i plan is do grow the dontaion corals in my nano and as soon as they are fragable i will frag them and dontate to whoever want some frag... Not trying to make ony $$ out of it...

Water par. No2:0, No3:1, Cal:410, KH:8 Temp: 24.5, Ammonia: 0, pH: 8.2, Dens: 1024

Thanks
Jason

Last edited:
Reaction score
jason i am in a similar possition. (is 800l a nano?) and want to do a frag out farm and get sps and softies out for guys to start off with. i hope your idea takes off.

Reaction score
Yeah i hope to its works, i know theres alot of guys out there that does not have the $$ because of the wife or the wife dont want him spending futher any money :lol:

800L, wow hehehe i think a Nano only up to 120L

Thanks

Quinton

Smarty-pants Newbie
Reaction score
Jason - I can help you, albeit in a relatively small way, as my stock levels are still quite low.

BTW, you need to bring your temperature down a bit. 27.5 is too high. There's some debate about exactly what the best temperature is, but my personal apinion, based upon lots of reading, is that 24-25C is ideal. I have some very thick books explaining the research behind this suggestion if you want the details ;-)

The best way to get your temp down in a nano (assuming that you don't want to purchase a chiller) is to ensure good air flow over the water surface. If you have the Boyu 120 litre nano (model 550), then you can simply remove the feeding flap (or leave it open).

Q

Reaction score
Quinton i see my typing error.... its 24.5 will fix that right away... Thanks

Reaction score
jason, viper is selling a whole stack of coral plates for frag farms, the hard bargain me drives has me taking all of them which i dont need for the time being, send me you addy and I will post a few to you they look perfect for what you need.

you can ship them back full of frags (just yanking your chain:))

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
jason, viper is selling a whole stack of coral plates for frag farms, the hard bargain me drives has me taking all of them which i dont need for the time being, send me you addy and I will post a few to you they look perfect for what you need.
If you don't want all of them then say so, even though it will break my heart to separate them from each other. :p

Reaction score
Thanks alot crispin... Will pm you stight away...

Thanks guys

Reaction score
I have loads of frags I want to get rid of, You welcome to pick up some of them free of charge. Will be home on Tuesday evening.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ismail Wanted 2
Brentc09 Wanted 6
B Wanted 6
Papitto Wanted 2
dhd666 Wanted 6