Fragman new to masa

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I just joined masa, i hope to learn and share lots of information regarding reefkeeping on the site. Please guide me along the way as i am new to the site and have to learn the do's and dont's of the site. Thanks!:wave2:

Welcome to MASA

By the sounds of your handle, do you have a prorogation setup ?

Welcome to MASA fragman, feel free to ask anything you like

Thanks for the warm welcome! I have a single 400L SPS and ricordea system. I will post some pics of my system soon. I am aiming to set up a coral farming facility over the next 2 to 5 years as my finances are very limited. What are the rules regarding selling of frags on the forum?

Thanks for the warm welcome! I have a single 400L SPS and ricordea system. I will post some pics of my system soon. I am aiming to set up a coral farming facility over the next 2 to 5 years as my finances are very limited. What are the rules regarding selling of frags on the forum?

Ask the Mods and Admin, they generally floating around - Mike, Viper, Jacques, Thalion, Alan, Rory and Mekaael

Welcome to the forum Fragman.

What are the rules regarding selling of frags on the forum?

You need to have been a member for 30 days and have 20 posts before you may list anything for sale, thereafter you may list your frags in our classifieds section under the Frags category, as long as you are not a commercial entity then you will have no problems.

Here is the link to our Classifieds section Classifieds - Marine Aquariums of South Africa

Cool. Thanks Viper! I must say you guys really give super fast responses to questions!

One of my favorite corals in my tank. Seriatopora caliendrum.

13104904e191b50b2.jpg

That looks like an algae called Dictyota. I suggest you get rid of it ASAP. Not many fish will eat it.

Back
Top Bottom