Fragging a leather

Updated pics of the frags.

Before
343481884df34ed7.jpg

Now

3434842c78631270.jpg

3434842c78634c75.jpg

3434842c786358ac.jpg

Thanks guys. The one at the back in pic one is already the size of my hand.

Un-Playable.. Nice One Alfie.

the more I spend on this forum the more hooked I am...

Hi there, I have Pincushion leather that I want to frag but is't on one of the biggest rock in my tanks, now way of getting it out If I frag it in the display will it harm my other corals like SPS?

skim wet and run some new carbon and you should be fine.... trick is to cut the part off that you want to and get it out the DT asap....then complete the fragging

I have fragged leathers in my display numerous times with no ill effect whatsoever. Just make sure you do not frag too many pieces from the main leather at the same time in the display. Make sure you run fresh activated carbon and as Frans said skim wet for a day or so.

Nice Alfie

Any tips for fraging a pink colt.
Its not that healthy. It riped off its small rock it was on.
I dont know if it was dying or not.

When it riped aff the rock it went under the egg grating.
Its stuck there.

What do i do?

remember that leathers do sulk ocasionally. Are you sure its not heathy?
Why did you rip it off the rock?
I think its not healthy cos it looked like it started sulking. Then it looked like it started to come off the rock.

Then i saw the rock broke into two and the colt was keeping the rock together.
Later on i saw it riped off the biger rock and was now only on the smaller rock.

When i was on holiday last week my mom said the cold blue off and was laying in the corner of the tank.

When i got home i saw the colt riped off the smaller rock aswell.
Now its laying underneath my egg grating in the coner and looking bad.
I dont know how im gona get it out there. Im gona try a ruler tonight. It might get to it.

Ill take a pic of it then and ill post it here.

Cw out

If its still attached to the rock, just find a good spot for it and give it a chance to heal up. I've had a similar experience with a new leather and it came out just fine. The loose base was probably causing it stress.

If its still attached to the rock, just find a good spot for it and give it a chance to heal up. I've had a similar experience with a new leather and it came out just fine. The loose base was probably causing it stress.
Ok cool.

Will it work if i atatch it to a rock with a elastic?

Back
Top Bottom