Frag Swaps For MASA meetings

Reaction score
Hey guys, as discussed before with the idea of doing frag swaps i'm starting this thread so we can decide before hand what we would like to swap to avoid uneccesary frags. Frag donations are always welcome too:p

So, whose interested in getting what and who has what to offer?:thumbup:

We could also donate sand from our DSB for a bigger diversity:).Swopping frags on a monthly basis will be cool;)
i can do that. how high up from in the DSB do we take sand from? got two layers, NSS and aragonite, dont want to mess up the two layers too much cause i want to get rid of the aragonite. Interested in 5kgs live aragonite andreas?:razz:

i can do that. how high up from in the DSB do we take sand from? got two layers, NSS and aragonite, dont want to mess up the two layers too much cause i want to get rid of the aragonite. Interested in 5kgs live aragonite andreas?:razz:
Playsand will be cool for now. Why did you buy aragonite?You should've invested in a RO unit:whistling:Arogonite is a nice to have but a RO essential:)I'm not to sure about taking a hand full of sand,wait for the guru's

Playsand will be cool for now. Why did you buy aragonite?You should've invested in a RO unit:whistling:Arogonite is a nice to have but a RO essential:)I'm not to sure about taking a hand full of sand,wait for the guru's
90 bucks aragonite and 1200 RO? i dont think they compare, plus i was still naive then, but my eyes are opened, wide open:p

a handful, like just putting your hand in? think that will grab goggas and stuff? what will we be looking for culture-wise?:whistling:?

Just a small cup of sand will be fine, even half a cup, no need to empty your DSB :p

thanks Viper.

90 bucks aragonite and 1200 RO? i dont think they compare, plus i was still naive then, but my eyes are opened, wide open:p

a handful, like just putting your hand in? think that will grab goggas and stuff? what will we be looking for culture-wise?:whistling:?
Cool thought that it was much more expensive:)

Great idea on frag swapping scubaninja!

I would be glad to offer a few frags in a month or two. I might have some green star polyp frags available this next meeting.;) Just need to figure out how to keep them around because I leave for Durbs in the Morn and go straight to the meeting.:p

i'd like some star polyps:) leave late for varsity in the mornin if you want to meet up on the mornin or somethin, i suppose you could otherwise keep them in a container with a battery powered pump/a small pump in your office? cia should have some spyware in stock somewhere that you could mod:)

Back
Top Bottom