fox face

Discussion in 'Beginner Discussions' started by Leon1975, 21 Mar 2012.

1. Leon1975

Leon1975

hi all got n fox face on saturday and he didnt eat nothing yet what can be wrong or is it just taking time to settle in:)

2. Guest

3. FransSny

FransSny

I wouldnt be worried as yet but on a sidenote....what does his colour look like . If "blotchy" , he is under some stress still. What are you feeding him , remember they are great grazers so provide some greens. Lastly what are the tankmates..sometimes they steal the food before he gets to it.

I would guess just some nerves , but if you are really worried soak some Nori in garlic infused water and see how he reacts

4. Jinx

Jinx

Mine does the same,even his eyes are covered with a white layer.Well I guess that is some kind of bacterial infection.
    I doesn't eat at this stage....but I'f seen him nip on some of the rocks.

5. FransSny

FransSny

Bud if its eyes are covered in a whitish film , there is something wrong...that is not normal .

Please dont guess, give us some more info on what is happening in our tank and maybe someone can assist

Recent Posts