Forums Stolen

Reaction score
Geesh!, i'm glad someone else also noticed it! I thought I've had too much coffee or something...:p

Reaction score
What the...!!?? It was gone a minute ago:whistling:

Alan

Admin
Reaction score
LOL Viper did a quick upgrade tonight, everything will return to normal in the next few days.

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Forums, Live Feed is back, everything else will return slowly over the next day or two, thank you for your patience :p

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Forums, Live Feed is back, everything else will return slowly over the next day or two, thank you for your patience :p
What he said, take a step back fellas, give it a few days, then worry that we are missing bits;)

Reaction score
I Want My Smilies:)

To read the top two posts in conjunction: It means that some people have to learn to start typing now, instead of using smilies all the way- and no, not you Scubaninja:lol::thumbup::p:razz:

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
The menu seems duplicated now or is it just me.Cool:)
Can only be you and Internet Explorer, use Firefox :p Anyway, problem sorted.

Btw, the new posts link at the bottom of the page also dissapeared;)
everything else will return slowly over the next day or two, thank you for your patience :p
What he said, take a step back fellas, give it a few days, then worry that we are missing bits;)
Now leave me alone :D