Forum members discounts

Discussion in 'Sponsor Specials' started by Moolis Moolman, 9 Apr 2015.

1. Moolis Moolman

Moolis Moolman Pet Stop SA Sponsor

Hi fellow hobbyists

Last weekend and this week our WhatsApp list members had great discounts on tropical fish (less 15%), freshwater plants (less 20%) and marine corals (less 15%), now you can have your opportunity to save!!!
    :m117:If you are not on our WhatsApp notification list BUT wanted to be informed – please send me a WhatsApp with your name and hobby’s to 082-7825623 and I will inform you how to successfully get onto our WhatsApp list.

This weeks promotions / discounts for forum members
    Come to Pet Stop SA this weekend and during the week next week with the reference number – Forum’s promo 1 – and receive the discounts bellow!!
    REMEMBER Only members that give this reference at the till when they pay will qualify for this promotions/discounts. :thumbup::m106:This your opportunity to vote with your participation:thumbup::m106: – PLEASE show me that forum members are worth all the extra effort!!!! WhatsApp members have already done so.

THOUSAND’S (1000’s) of plants = LESS 15%
    Loads of tropical fish = LESS 12%
    All corals = LESS 15%

:m117:If you are not on our WhatsApp notification list BUT wanted to be informed and share in their promotions / discounts – please send me a WhatsApp with your name and hobby’s (marine – tropical or both) to 082-7825623 and I will inform you how to successfully get onto our WhatsApp list.

Recent Posts