Forum Gurus road trip

Sean, I will be with you Saturday the 14th, and leaving on Sunday, am bringing a lady friend with, is that cool?

Will try my best to get Alan and Anthony there as well.

No problem this side Dean, you guys are more than welcome to.... (Is the Ladyfriend nice:biggrin:, do I need to send my wife to her mom for the weekend????:whistling:)

Sean, I will be with you Saturday the 14th, and leaving on Sunday, am bringing a lady friend with, is that cool?

Will try my best to get Alan and Anthony there as well.

Just a thought. You guys wanna have a private visit, or can we (I/Us) invite some other reefers for Saturday too- Might as well have a nice Braai (Fish/ meat/Crayfish etc) with a couple of other guys as well that will definately want to meet you all;)

Yes, definitely, get SIMS, Herkie, Nakoma etc. to come, wanna meet all of them.

Just one thing, no boere musiek :whistling:

Yes, definitely, get SIMS, Herkie, Nakoma etc. to come, wanna meet all of them.

Just one thing, no boere musiek :whistling:

What's Boere Musiek, the latest Depeche Mode Tape just got out here- 101:whistling:

And Tina Turner has a new Tape out: You're simply the Best

Hey, get sunburst to come too, he's a wealth of knowledge when he's half a bottle down :lol:

NO NO NO...can't you change the date? My friend is imigrating to some kak place called the UK and we going on a weekend to vidal to say goodbye....?? I really wanna meet the Algae Guru!

NO NO NO...can't you change the date? My friend is imigrating to some kak place called the UK and we going on a weekend to vidal to say goodbye....?? I really wanna meet the Algae Guru!
:lol: Well I'm flexible

View attachment 72577 31-12-2007
infraction.gif
View attachment 72579 View attachment 72580 #358
SIMS
Kingi Angelfish​

Gallery: 0

Rep:
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif

Guys I went to see Sean on friday and these pic's are not a true reflection of how much effort this man has put in. They also don't show how good the system looks. Well done Sean
Hey, this was the last time you were here. No Excuses this time. Check the Date.......

Would love to make this guys, but agree with Sims, can we not delay by 1 week?

Back
Top Bottom