Forum feedback.

is it just me but on firefox whether I am on my desktop or laptop the pages tend to scroll up and down by itself
That's just on the home page, it's caused by the slider changing height for the different sized images. I need to fix that.:p

No news on this yet?
Slim pickings, lol. Not many people are updating their threads. e.g. You last posted an update to your tank 11 months ago. :p

Last edited:
is it just me but on firefox whether I am on my desktop or laptop the pages tend to scroll up and down by itself
maybe while still loading. Sometimes happens when post up higher still got pictures downloading.

Anybody else having a problem accessing MASA via PC (windows 10). I tried Google chrome, Firefox, Microsoft IE and even Avast safe zone, all the same. Just want to know if it is something with my system or not.

We were having connectivity issues for about an hour this morning, but it was resolved at about 11am.

Seems it may have been a Cloudflare issue playing up again today. I have disabled it for now.

One add on that got lost on the move over to the new forum software.
Under thread tools, we used to have a option to only show the original poster comments and further posts. Helped a lot on for dale threads as well, as you can quickly see only the comments on what has bee sold and new list prices. Instead of scrolling through 5 pages of Dibs... Depending Price... Undibs... Is it still available... whatever.

Back
Top Bottom