Forum Click

Reaction score
Please help out. I know I am not the brightest when it comes to Blogs etc, but I used to read a thread and if I wanted to go back to "Forums", I just clicked on the Macsa Picture and it took me back to "Forums". Now if I do that it takes me to the "Homepage" and then I need to click on the "Forum" Button. Any easier way (Not talking about the "Click 'Back' Page"
If answered please close the thread

Click on "Marine Aquariums of South Africa" at the beginning of
Marine Aquariums of South Africa > Off Topic > Forum Suggestions and Feedback
Forum Click
just under the logo...

Yip, click on the text that I have highlighted in this picture, that will take you back to the forums from wherever you are on the board.

Capture_032-1.jpg

While we're here, I assume you guys are aware of the 'New Posts' link and are making use of it?

um, no there's no link there???? I'm talking about the one in the top navigation bar next to 'Arcade'

Thank you. But if I am open on "forums" main Page, and I go away for, say 10 minutes, I used to just click on the Masa Badge on top and it refreshed the forum topics again, but now I end up going to the "Home" Page every time I do that

Sean, would you (or anybody else for that matter) prefer it if there was a link to both Home and Forums in the navigation bar? I was thinking of doing this but we running out of space on that bar :lol: Maybe we need to look at having a bigger navbar with 2 rows of links.

Let me know.

That will definately work Dean. 80 Percent of the other stuff in the taskbar(according to me) we do not really use, again, according to me

Viper whats all the shit at the top of the page now? Sean look what you have made viper do! Now my finger has to roll my wheel more often - damb you! :lol:

and????? did it work???? don't leave me hanging like this!!!!

Back
Top Bottom