For the guys that own sun corals

Reaction score
i know everyone has their own concoctions they make to feed their sun corals.
So just thought i would start a thread to find out what works best.:thumbup:

Reaction score
i do the same with cyclop eeze and have also given that frozen food you recommended artemia. do you think thats cool or should i try other food

Reaction score
mine never opens so i take him out the water and put him in a bucket full of ( juiced up hake,shrimp and mussel) this seems to work a bit

Reaction score
Switch off all the pumps .....1/2 block marine mix in the tank and abt an hour later 2ml of Invert food syringed above it....works well ....stays open for abt 8/10hours

Reaction score
i feed mine omega one bits into each head by hand (once a week) and also coral frenzy (also once a week but not the same day as the bits) by 5ml nurofen syringe (came with my childs bottle of pain medication). My sun coral opens at 7 every evening as that is feeding time for my fish -as such it also catches some omega one flakes.

Reaction score
Switch off all the pumps .....1/2 block marine mix in the tank and abt an hour later 2ml of Invert food syringed above it....works well ....stays open for abt 8/10hours

won't this spike phos if this is done 32 times a week?( my sun is in my mantis tank)