150W MH (BLV 14000K globe)+ 2 T8(zoomed actinics) lighting unit sold
with new Astro 3000 feed pump
and Milwaukee pH600 pH pen. sold

R6000 for all.

This is perfect for a nano/mini reef.

I'm now in JHB, northern suburbs.

(the one on the right)

Last edited:
I must say i have the Titan chiller and it is a real mamba, never given a days grief.

Yeah I made the mistake of buying another brand of chiller. The first one got an electrical fault and would trip the main trip switch whenever it was switched on. I got that replaced and the second one ended in disaster, had to quickly disconnect it and stick it in the shower where it covered itself in "oil" (guessing the coolant here). Glad I didn't end up with a chiller full of coolant in the tank cos it was coming out of the holes where you connect the pipes...

I bit the bullet and upgraded to this one and it has run flawlessly since then...

Yeah, unfortunately the money spent is "up there". However after having a chiller on a tank I don't think I'd go back. I wasted lots of time worrying all the time about the temp and watching it like a hawk then switching on all fans etc and still seeing it climb, wasn't fun at all. Now I check the temp maybe once a day but I don't worry about it at all...

Think I might be hanging onto the chiller a bit longer. The lighting unit is for sale, R1500. It comes with a BLV 14000K 150W MH and 2 zoomed coral sun actinics. Will also include the 'used' 10000K MH, 1 zoomed light with combo 6500/20000K and another 2 6500K T8's. It has been modified to have 2 power lines/plugs so lights can be one seperate timers etc.

Price drop.

Lighting unit with all the globes: R1300
Aquamedic Titan 250: R3800
Astro 3000 feed pump: R200
Milwaukee pH600 pH pen: R200

Lighting unit with all the globes: R1300
Aquamedic Titan 250: R3800 (that is a bargain price, new is at least R5500)
Astro 3000 feed pump: R200
Milwaukee pH600 pH pen: R200 - on hold for lanzo
Hailea 5580L pump - on hold for Carl

pH pen has been sold to lanzo. Hailea pump has been sold to Carl.

Chiller and astro pump still avail.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom