RSS Fluval Sea PS1 protein skimmer is a small economy internal foam fractionator

Discussion in 'RSS Feeds' started by MASA Admin, 18 May 2012.

1. MASA Admin

MASA Admin Moderator

[​IMG]

The Fluval Sea PS1 is not just a decent internal protein skimmer, but a sure fire signal from Hagen that is is very serious about making a real push into the marine aquarium market. In addition to the Fluval Sea Salt, Fluval Sea circulation and Fluval Sea recirculation pumps, the Fluval Sea PS1 adds to Fluval’s arsenal of high value and very usable equipment for a marine*aquarium.

The internally mounted Fluval Sea PS1 protein skimmer is mounted with suction cups (we know, you’d prefer magnets) and the injection molded body should help to keep the price very affordable. We don’t yet know exact US retail pricing yet but the multi-bladed impeller and overall function of the Fluval Sea PS1 definitely bears some hallmarks of the Hydor Slim Skim and the Areo pump made by hydor.*
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Readers also viewed:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More...

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. SilverWolf

SilverWolf

Sorry to revive something two years old, but who stocks this and at what price?

4. RiaanP

RiaanP Moderator

Never seen it locally. Sorry.

5. Qball_V1.0

Qball_V1.0

What tank are you wanting it for? Perhaps we can suggest an alternative skimmer.

6. SilverWolf

SilverWolf

I got one! Jippee, for some or other reason the last place i would ever have guessed to get one, had one in a old dusty shelve, right next to the shrunken heads and stripper stockings.

I swooped it up for below eBay pricing and i am so happy i did. I works blooming nice. I love it to bits. And it really is quiet. I can sleep again.....

Recent Posts