Flush valve for borneman surge device!?

Reaction score
hi guys,

i'm building (or trying to!) 2 x 40l borneman surge devices as per http://www.petsforum.com/personal/trevor-jones/surge_device.html but can't get the fluidmaster 507 flush valve anywhere (Fluidmaster | Products | Flush Valves - Flush Valve 507)!? eish! :(

anybody perhaps know where i can get something similar that can work?

i phoned the sales director of dutton plastics (Dutton Plastics), they're the exclusive distributor of fluidmaster in SA & he said they don't stock the 507 & it's not worth he's while to bring in only 3............ now i'm screwed

please help, many thanks!
ant

Hey Punk,

Why can't you use just any old flush valve? Surely it doesn't have to be a Fluidmaster?

The usual ones we get don't function the same as the bullseye flapper from Fluidmaster. Unfortunatley they do not import those. Only way you will get hold of that one, is to import it yourself. Also the ones we get ar a bit bulkier than the Fluidmaster.

Belief me I've tried to source it. Even phoned the importers of the Fluidmaster products. If you manage to get hold of one, please let me know. If you plan to import, maybe we can share transport/shipping. I would like 2 of those too.

Back
Top Bottom