Flower ID

belindamotion

Google Master
Reaction score
Could anyone please tell me the name of this Flower/Plant..:blush:...I want...:p
picture.php

Dont know its name but its said that if one keeps marines tgen you allowed to keep this plant in any colour .... EXCEPT PINK ..... You still want:tt2: If caught with it in pink and you keep marines then the tank will be be confiscated by parks board ...

Inca lily.

Thank you sooooo much...:yeahdude:...I went surfing and found this Link..well, there is many, this just happens to be one of the 1st one's I clicked on....:blush:...I see they have their "different names" to go according to the colouring...from this Link, I still haven't seem this "name" of the photo I took, as there is no yellow in it at all...
http://www.rareplants.de/shop/prodtype.asp?CAT_ID=141

Its not rare at all. You will find them in various colours and sizes at the garden centers at the moment. I just did a whole bed with the dwarf ones. really pretty.

Its not rare at all. You will find them in various colours and sizes at the garden centers at the moment. I just did a whole bed with the dwarf ones. really pretty.
Yes...I believe they are in abundance here in SA...That was a UK Site I linked..I like the pink and white(without yellow) and was hoping to get the "common name" of the colour as the Scientific Name covers ALL the colours...:p Will try the Garden Center this weekend and see if I can find one with the actual flower still on it as most don't always have them in "bloom" and I only want that pink/white one's..:blush:

I have some of the white and pink. You get them in a dwarf and in the normal tall ones. I buy a lot of bulbs from Showers of Flowers - the site is only active during the respective planting seasons.

I have some of the white and pink. You get them in a dwarf and in the normal tall ones. I buy a lot of bulbs from Showers of Flowers - the site is only active during the respective planting seasons.
Thanks for the Site..will check them from time to time and see whats in season....the picture I took was roughly 30cm from the ground...would that be normal or dwarf...?:blush:

Back
Top Bottom