Flohs Tank

Reaction score
Hi guys,

its been awhile since ive posted pics, so here is an update on my tank! Its about 6month now and ill post some before and after pics. Excuse the first few pics, camera was misbehaving :p

Start:

DSCN0854.gif

Aquascaping:

DSCN0875.gif

DSC00748.gif

Fish and Corals:

DSC00790.gif

DSC00783.gif

The Cabinet:

DSC00801.gif

The Sump:

DSC00805.gif

DSC00804.gif

And finally 6 months later:

frontshot.gif

Still a young system, but it is slowly but surely getting there :) and

"Proudly Eco-Aquatics" ;)

Well floh you set the standard so you got no excuse to get my tank looking like yours.

yea, i agree, give it abit more time and it should turn out really nice :)

And ben, we can set this tank as a bench mark for yours ;)

finnaly we get to see your tank.

very nice system you got running man.
i dig your blastamosa

yea, i agree, give it abit more time and it should turn out really nice :)

And ben, we can set this tank as a bench mark for yours ;)
yes thanks floh and will your on line see if you can get me an refractometer
thanks.

nice floh. try turning your flash off when taking pics, shots come out a-lot better. also dig the cabinet!!

looking great there mate:) and so nice to see you posting it up, thanks for sharing:)

you did a great job with the wood work and the tank itself does look brilliant:) well done

will try without flash but those pics i took with my old camera. Got a new one since and it takes pretty good pics :) But thx for tip

Thanks for all the positive feedback. Much appreciated. Will keep you posted.

Cool Tank, the Yellow wrasse is one of my favourite wrasses, just behind the 6-Line :)

And to think I helped to lift and move the tank when it was empty :) - doesn't feel that long ago :p

Mekaeel is right, looks brilliant in real life - beautiful tank that!! Keep it up Floh, great job :thumbup:

hehe ya tobes, without you we wouldnt have gotten it there :p Iam using reeftek equipment along with Seio's. Keepign everything Simple and effective.
Skimmer DNW 250, Kalkstirrer, Temp Controller and 4 m1500 on controllers. :)

Back
Top Bottom