Fish Types

cool, thanks dude.
one wants to swim fast when as hark is near dude.
Don't like sharks!

lol we wont go anywhere near sharks,dont like them myself :lol:

sweet like a lemon!

And galibores baby popped out last week, a bit early don't you think:)

Here is a nice link with a fair amount of info, you should be able to find what you need there. Saltwater Fish: Marine Aquarium Fish for Saltwater Aquariums

This is for squirrel fish...
Reaching a size of around five inches in captivity, Squirrelfish do best when maintained in a small group. Their diet includes small fish, plankton, and other invertebrates. The ideal aquarium for these fish includes a larger sized aquarium (over 70 gallons), plenty of rockwork and overhangs, and a well-sealed lid. Introduce Squirrelfish to the aquarium simultaneously to limit aggression toward one particular fish.

Here is a nice link with a fair amount of info, you should be able to find what you need there. Saltwater Fish: Marine Aquarium Fish for Saltwater Aquariums

This is for squirrel fish...
Reaching a size of around five inches in captivity, Squirrelfish do best when maintained in a small group. Their diet includes small fish, plankton, and other invertebrates. The ideal aquarium for these fish includes a larger sized aquarium (over 70 gallons), plenty of rockwork and overhangs, and a well-sealed lid. Introduce Squirrelfish to the aquarium simultaneously to limit aggression toward one particular fish.

Thank you Dean, regarding the Squirrel fish, I love it, only see it at night, but, still waiting for specs on the other fish

sorry sean.
i'm not finding what you want me to tjek out dude?

Check out the second fish, please, so very please:whistling:

Back
Top Bottom