Fish Shops KZN

Reaction score
Hi there members, im looking for suggestions on where to get livestock in kzn. Who stocks good quality, variety has good service and is reasonably priced? It seems kzn is very limited or I'm just yet to uncover some hidden gems. Feel free to add your experience with your sagested store's or even specials you know of.

Ballito side
Try Aquaria.
One of our sponsors as well

Have you considered catching your own fish since you live in KZN?

I try catch my own but the majority that are regularly available are not reef safe and it being winter and cooler water conditions there is not much available except the regulars

Hi there members, im looking for suggestions on where to get livestock in kzn. Who stocks good quality, variety has good service and is reasonably priced? It seems kzn is very limited or I'm just yet to uncover some hidden gems. Feel free to add your experience with your sagested store's or even specials you know of.
I used to live in Kzn and most pet shops are only geared towards freshwater. I wouldn't trust any other place than Aquaria in Kzn.

Been a few years since I was in Durban, but have a google for Northlands Pets, Euro Spirit, Koi @ Jungle, and one at Gateway, can't recall the name. Got no idea if any of these are still running, lol.

Aquaria is about the only place regularly bringing in new stock. The last 2 years has seen a serious decline in the quality and regularity of livestock in the area. Something exotic in the Hillcrest area are pretty knowledgable and bring in small amounts of livestock every 3 months or so. Other than that the only time anything seems to become available is when someone is shutting down a tank.

Back
Top Bottom