Fish of single colour

Reaction score
Could you guys direct me to some pics of reefsafe fish that are of a single solid colour...like purple anthias or grammas,yellow tangs,that sort of thing. I want to set my FMWLR up with them.;)

Chromis.

Thanks Mekaeel.So far I have added two canary wrasses in my tank.Im hoping to find some more different solid colour fish to add soon. Chromis are cool green,yellow and purple right?

I think mek is talking about the blue/green chromis
DSC01173.jpg

What about a banana wrasse, it's plain yellow only three tiny black dots on it's dorsal fin, blue damsel, yellow dwarf angelfish

How big is your tank? in the tangs you have the black tang (rare) or the yellow tang, or perhaps a lemon peel angel or a midnight angel (both centropyge so not too big) blue devil damsels (maybe a bit psycho though) yellow clown goby, or an orchid dottyback

I think mek is talking about the blue/green chromis
DSC01173.jpg

What about a banana wrasse, it's plain yellow only three tiny black dots on it's dorsal fin, blue damsel, yellow dwarf angelfish

yip sounds cool I got two banana wrasses on Sunday,they are beautiful.

How big is your tank? in the tangs you have the black tang (rare) or the yellow tang, or perhaps a lemon peel angel or a midnight angel (both centropyge so not too big) blue devil damsels (maybe a bit psycho though) yellow clown goby, or an orchid dottyback

Wow you mentioned quite a few there. Will have to do my homework.My tank is 1500x600x600 with a 4 foot DSB and soon to have another 1.5m sump installed

Wow Wee-man. I definitely want that orchid dottyback that is just stunning.can you have more than one in a tank

ok the list is gowing quite well:
Yellow Tang
Black Tang
Midnight Angel
Yellow Goby
Orchid Dottyback
Blue Chromis
Banana wrasse(got two)
Damsels(too aggressive)
Lemon peel angel
Yellow Darf Angel

so the colours so far are: