Fish landing tomorrow...plus 2 special fish

Haha...probably does work out to something like that! :lol:

The only fish that looks cool with WS :)

prices please?

Guys , I will repeat what bob said, sifficult to list all the sizes & prices...easier if you ask for a price on something specific. it also takes some time updating the site :p

where are those prices? :p

Hi Frans,
What size and price did the emperor come in?
Thanks

Did you get my PM...he is huge +/- 15 cm , changeling...let me know

Hi FransSny,

From what time will your store be open from? quite keen on the lion, any idea on pricing?

Sent you PM

Thanks,

N

OK let me be specific .... how much for niger trigger ...
00020468.gif

sig.gif

Today was one of the lowest days i have reached in the marine trade.

The gem tang is dead...i am very sad about this

The kole tnag is doing good...it has a injured top lip...but will recover.

Sorry about the prices not being out yet guys....(frans can you try and post the prices...you have my prices too)...thanks

Regarding more Gem tangs.....yes there will be coming in more 6 gems will be comin in within the next 2 months

sorry to hear, that was a magnificient fish having seen the pics

Fish will be kept in quarantine for a week before selling them off...only the fish that eat(and parasite/bacteria free) will be selling after 7 days.
The rest will stay in quarantine until we can let them go.

We will be having a -15% on live stock selling the first week after quarantine......yip....quarantine and discount;)

And the 2nd week we will be selling livestock -10%........( so that is 10% off after 3 weeks of quarantine)

Now this is a first for the Marine trade especialy is the Pretoria Area:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Good on you Lanzo. Guys the fish look great and the Albeno is a stunner:yeahdude:, sorry about the gem as it was also a beaut:(

Today was one of the lowest days i have reached in the marine trade.

The gem tang is dead...i am very sad about this

The kole tnag is doing good...it has a injured top lip...but will recover.

Sorry about the prices not being out yet guys....(frans can you try and post the prices...you have my prices too)...thanks

Regarding more Gem tangs.....yes there will be coming in more 6 gems will be comin in within the next 2 months

Dats xtremely sad to hear about the Gem:shocked:, regardless of the price, its my favourite fish. Wat was the reason of the death. Was it infected or wat:banghead:. Now for the price u've paid I can understand u buddy. :(:(

Ja guys ...oom L has been having a : shit : day..thus the delay in prices....I am posting PTA prices so long ......(bud if I screw you sorrry ). CPT prices will differ a bit due to extra shipping...but after speaking to a member on the forum, still VERY good

Yellow Bristletooth 250
Clown SurgeonFish 250
Skunk-striped Anemonefish 120
Allard´s clownfish 120
Lyretail Coralfish (Nice Color) 120
African Pygmy Angel 180
Racoon Butterflyfish 280
Exquisite Wrasser 160
Midas Blenny 160
Orange-spine Unicornfish 300
Firefish 180
Treadfin Goldie 150
Blue Tang 200
Emperor Angel 1100
Lionfish 190
Desjardin`s Sailfin Tang 280
pygoplites diacanthus 1000

Hope this helps guys (this is ex discount)

Eish, sorry to hear about the Gem Lanzo!

The gems landing in a month or two will e far less than the one that landed now.

This one should have sold for R7000
But the next gems will sel for R4000-R5000 depending on death rate of coarse

Back
Top Bottom