Fish Food?

Reaction score
Im curious, what fish food are you people using, and why are u using it (Any Special Benefits or is it just the first one you grab of the shelf)?

good flake or pellet may be better than frozen as there will be less phosphates etc included in the food. and you can better manage the amount of food. Some fish my be fussy to flakes or pellets

I feed frozen mysis as it has more nutrition than frozen brine. Live brine is good if you have a fussy eater.

Nori or sea veggies are doog for herbivours as you can take uneaten food out of the system.

#1 Rule: Dont over feed

I feed once a day some feed several depends on fish needs

lol Henk n1, nah im just curious what the guys out there are feeding there livestock. Also anyone feeding there fish with garlic extracts (Prepacked in a can or fresh)?

OmegaOne - becuase i have boxes full of it and its the best out there :D

I second Henk, unfortunately not for the first reason but for the second!:lol:

Henk, when are we going see the Freeze Dried Nutri-Treats™ on the shelves ?

Since we are on the topic of foods, I might aswell ask a question regarding anenomes. What do you people feed your anemones? mines been full of shiz these past 2 weeks, not seeming very interested in eating, although it is healthy showing no signs of any discomfort. Any alternatives i can try?

Last edited:
Warr7207 where u buy that from? Keen to try a variety of different foods this week as Ghost Shrimp just don't seem to be doing it for him anymore.

Back
Top Bottom