Fish Food Q

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by Neil H, 6 Apr 2009.

1. Neil H

Neil H Moderator MASA Contributor

After reading very good reports on the Omega One range of food i decided to try one of their products out.... It is the Omega one pellets with 2% garlic ...... the fish seem to LOVE the food, but i have noticed that when i feed them this, my yellow tang tends to break the surface of the water almost like he is short of oxygen... the foxface sometimes does the same but the other fish show no such behavior .... any explanations for this... anyone else have the same behavior????

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tony

Tony

Are you sure they're not trying to get pellets that are floating? My fish do the same but with different food. They're just trying to get the floating bits. PIGS

4. Neil H

Neil H Thread Starter Moderator MASA Contributor

:lol: These pellets dont seem to float, and the YT will do this sporadically for several hours after the feeding....... he doesnt seem upset, on the contrary he actually seems very happy ......

5. Warr7207

Warr7207

Niel, that is some strange behaviour. I have loads of Tangs and they love the Garlic pellets and I can't say I have ever seen this sort of thing.

You sure it is not them trying to attack their reflection ? Tangs can get quite aggressive during feeding time

6. Neil H

Neil H Thread Starter Moderator MASA Contributor

thats is a possibility !! will watch him closely this evening !

Recent Posts