Reaction score
Gooday
Please advise how many fish and what type
How many cuc and what type
Already have 2 heit crabs 2 snails and a pair of clowns
Boyu tl550
Thanks

Reaction score
I also am starting out with a Boyu 550. I only have 2 cnarsis snails and a pair clown. Getting cleaner shrimp this week to sort the hairline agae. At least the tank is cycling but looking messy. How is your tank now? My fan is making noise at some points and the pump is also making some noise. Need to fix the holes in the return bar or replace pump.

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm also starting out with a TL-550.. Tank is on its second week of cycling but still considering what live stock to add besides the pair of clowns. Tested my water on Friday past hoping for some improvements there in the next few weeks before I can add any live stock.

Attachments

Reaction score
Clean up crew i hear can be added at the end of the cycle. I would stay with the clowns for a bit and resilent ones after like chromis fish.

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm also starting out with a TL-550.. Tank is on its second week of cycling but still considering what live stock to add besides the pair of clowns. Tested my water on Friday past hoping for some improvements there in the next few weeks before I can add any live stock.
Great aquasculpturing. I just had simple dried rock in mine.

Top Bottom