First Time

JAM

Reaction score
HI GUYS. THANKS FOR THE WELCOME. HAVE A 1220mm(4') TANK. BEING GOING FOR APPROX. 2 YRS. HAVE HAD PROBLEMS IN THE PAST BUT AT THE MOMENT TANK IN GOOD CONDITION.WILL POST PHOTOS SOON. NICE TO MEET YOU ALL.

6549a057ce8cb1b.jpg

Looking forward to the pics:thumbup:

Hi Jam, welcome to MASA - hope you enjoy it with us here. Please share more with us about yourself and your tank, sump(if you have one) etc.
You are also welcome to join us this coming Thursday at our reefclub meeting. Then you can meet most KZN reefers and share experiences. Scuba, our chairman, will fill you in on the details - it is his job :p
Please post pics of your setup - we love them :thumbup:

thank you for the introduction young tobes:) welcometomasa jam. yes, please share more about yourself and your tank etc, what inmates too. we love pictures here:) so don't be shy. our meeting this thursday is general question and answer so feel free to come through. you will find the link in my signature, if you require detailed directions just pm me;)
Posted via Mobile Device

thank you for the introduction young tobes:) welcometomasa jam. yes, please share more about yourself and your tank etc, what inmates too. we love pictures here:) so don't be shy. our meeting this thursday is general question and answer so feel free to come through. you will find the link in my signature, if you require detailed directions just pm me;)
Posted via Mobile Device

You posted via mobile buddy - no signature remember :p

Young Tobes? I'm honoured - thank you!

welcome Jam, great to have new memebers, especially those who have been through some of the painful learning curves already. I'd love to hear a little about where you battled in the past, so often its shared experiences that teaches others what not to do:)

welcome to masa i hope you ask lots of questions and post away :)

Back
Top Bottom