First Flake

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Lately theres been some talk about fish not eating once you add them to the tank at home.... so i was thinking i'll just post some info on our First Flake...

First Flake

There are many causes of stress in an aquarium environment. Most often this takes place when you first introduce a new fish into you tank. The usual result is a lack of appetite, which can be deadly. Lack of on-going, consistent nourishment can quickly lead to disease or other health problems. First Flake has been carefully formulated to satisfy all of the needs of both fresh and saltwater tropical fish and offers the added benefit of super charged attractibility. This comes in the form of fresh marine fat, and lots of it. First Flake should always the very FIRST food you feed a fish that is new to your aquarium or a fish that is stressed in any way. It is also excellent as a growth food as well as a once-a-day treat food.

Guaranteed Analysis
Min. Crude Protein….44%
Min. Crude Fat………14%
Max. Crude Fiber…….2%
Max. Moisture………. 8.5%
Max. Ash……………..8%
Min. Phosphorus…….(.5%)
Min. Omega 3 ………. 2%
Min. Omega 6.............1%

:D we currently import it in the 1oz and the 5.3oz tubs.... i am pondering brining it in in the 2.2oz as well.... not to sure yet :p

Nice info dude. So it's the Fish fat that does it.

I have been mixing kelp flakes, marine and first flake to make sure all my fish get the nutrition they need. Nice to know my trigger gets his daily dose of kelp :whistling:

And 3 x 1oz fit into an empty 5.3 tub nicely.

Back
Top Bottom