First Ever seen in S.A...Coral and Fish (Rare) Landing Tomorrow

Crispin they are a bit busy at the mo only finished at 3 this morn and all I can say is wow wow wow thos eare some insane corals and fish they landed they must be seen in person

Crispin they are a bit busy at the mo only finished at 3 this morn and all I can say is wow wow wow thos eare some insane corals and fish they landed they must be seen in person
that may be a little difficult for me to do :) but great to hear they are good corals, nice to hear that SA is getting some better quality corals, it will do lots of good for your tanks.

Oh come now crispy sure you could put yourself on a plane too see the stock on Monday and then you can fly back. :p I am sure they will load some pics in the next day or two as Lanzo did have the camera in his hand this morning

Hmmmm... Trev, unfortunately, you are sorely mistaken! LOL!

There is some amazing stuff there! Those scribble Angels are absolutely stunning! One of the most beautiful fish I've ever seen...

I did get some nice Zoas!! Beautiful Zoas actually!! And a Goniopora... Which has extended it's polyps beautifully!! Gonna keep feeding it daily!

Hmmmm... Trev, unfortunately, you are sorely mistaken! LOL!

There is some amazing stuff there! Those scribble Angels are absolutely stunning! One of the most beautiful fish I've ever seen...

I did get some nice Zoas!! Beautiful Zoas actually!! And a Goniopora... Which has extended it's polyps beautifully!! Gonna keep feeding it daily!

Typical, all brag and no PIC's ;)

Last edited:
im sure these pics were promised to be posted over the wknd......;)

wonder which wkend they wher reffering to:p

sorry for the delay guys...here is a picture
DSC04369.jpg

0 DOA!!! Truly amazing

Rest of he pic ill upload when i get home...clearer pictures too

Back
Top Bottom