Finally time to begin.

Discussion in 'New Members' started by MXDURO, 22 Jul 2015.

1. MXDURO

MXDURO

Hi there reefers,

As you can see i have been on the forum for a few years already but never had the time to say hello. I am from v-town and new to fish keeping (except for tropical tank when i was a little boy) and want to start with a Marine tank as a divider for our Tv/dining room. I have been scuba diving since i was 12 years old and even build/restored my own RIB. Now that the boat is sold and i am not diving anymore i would like to have the wonders and beauty of the sea in my house.
    I would like to build my own stand,tank,sump that can be viewed from 3 sides.

The tank i would like to be 2000 (L) x 700 (W) x 650 (H) and water level at 600mm (+/- 840L). Sideglass in 12mm, bottom in 15mm with 100mm x 12mm Euro bracing with center brace and a Bean animal overflow ?

ziguri likes this.
  2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. viper357

viper357 Admin MASA Contributor

Hi, sounds like you know what you're doing. :) Welcome aboard. Would love to see pics of the whole build process once you start. :)

4. MXDURO

MXDURO Thread Starter

Not really:m85: but i have learned allot here and just need to finish the home renovations then i can start building. Will need allot of help for the sump design,skimmer and workings as i have never done a sump before.:m33:

Recent Posts