Filling 2000 L tank

Reaction score
ok i am new at this site but not new at the game been at it since 1985 and have 1 reef tank and one fish only tank i moved away from the coast 2 years ago but i am back and i am resuming the marine thing i dive most of my fish myself and so on wel that is it i suppose for now anyway

p.s does anyone have buckets

ok i am new at this site but not new at the game been at it since 1985 and have 1 reef tank and one fish only tank i moved away from the coast 2 years ago but i am back and i am resuming the marine thing i dive most of my fish myself and so on wel that is it i suppose for now anyway

p.s does anyone have buckets

Welcome to Masa, sorry my buckets would be of no use to you, but if you ever pass this way, you are more than welcome;)

Good luck with the refil sounds like a really good set up. any chance of you posting some pictures?

Hey nakoma, welcome to MASA. Where abouts at the coast have you moved to?

Hi nakoma

welcometomasa

You should be able to get containers at any "plastics" company. Whereabouts have you moved to? (you can set your location in you profile, go to "User CP" in the links at the top and edit profile....

Welcome Nakoma, hope you enjoy your stay, and we would REALLY LOOOOVE some pics of the system going up :wave2:

Hi nakoma! Welcome! First of all, where are you located? I am sure the guys closer to you could help you out. If you are in the Durbs area - perhaps ask Dean if he cannot possibly help out - or perhaps "sunburst". I think that they might have some decent equipment.....

Otherwise - what about 25 litre plastic drums/containers?

Good luck, and tell us more.... show some pics of your current tank/s....

Hey Nakoma welcome to MASA.

Sounds like you got your work cut out for you :D

welcometomasa

Whereabouts are you? If you're in DBN I'm pretty sure we could get a couple of the local boys to help you out one weekend.

Welcome dude. Where are you at?

Hey DEAN why don't you make LOCATION a required field on the entry??????

Hey DEAN why don't you make LOCATION a required field on the entry??????

You writing in caps as if to say I need glasses or something :lol:

I dunno, I suppose we could but don't like to force people to do things they don't want to do. Better to have a choice than be forced to do something, no? Besides, some people like to be mysterious :D

Besides, some people like to be mysterious :D

like Viper, tells us he is in Maritzburg, meanwhile back on the ranch he is in Cell block D, Pollsmoor:nono::whistling:

i was under the impresion they changed maritzburg to a funny farm where you sing and dance all day na just joking lived there in 1978 great place

i was under the impresion they changed maritzburg to a funny farm where you sing and dance all day
Don't forget the very nice people dressed in white that feed us our porridge, I really like those people, they are very nice to me, but sometimes they shout at me when I dribble my porridge onto the floor, then I don't really like them anymore.

Welcome nakoma. Have 25l and other assorted drums. They will need cleaning though

lol yea i was just joking about the drums i have 40x 25L drums and i have 2x 50L and another 2x 100L all been steralized

Back
Top Bottom