Fiji Live Rock

Reaction score
Guys I am expecting to get about 300kgs of Fiji Live Rock in about two weeks time. I have got this rock in before and it was awesome. I’m hoping the price will be R120 per kg. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Very interested for a few smaller pieces to compliment my aquascaping and add some biodiversity. Really nice price too!

Guys I am expecting to get about 300kgs of Fiji Live Rock in about two weeks time. I have got this rock in before and it was awesome. I’m hoping the price will be R120 per kg. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Hi, I'm very interested. I would need about 70Kg for my new tank. WIll this be cured? My new tank will also only be setup and ready for live rock in about 4 weeks time. Can you hold onto the rock for me for that time? Where are you based?

Thanks
Gerrit

Cool Ivan;)

Thanks Gerrit I did get your PM as well but will reply here. The last batch of the same rock I received travelled very well. There was very minimal curing needed, but yes all rock that is shipped will need to be cured before adding to an established tank. Some of the rock even had some Zoanthids that survived very well, there where even some mushroom corals still attached but I had to remove them as they didn’t look well at all.
Yes I can put aside the 70kgs for you and it should be well cured by the time you are ready for it.
I am in the Durban area, but can very easily pack your rock into polystyrene boxes and send it to JHB airport for you to collect from the Express Air Services counter. From me removing the rocks from my holding tanks to get into your hands should be about two hours. :045:

Andrew I'm in for a measley 2 or 3 kg's.. looking for some biodiversity for my fuge ;)

Hey Andrew i would love some just i haven't got much space...Will there be any very small pieces like 500g or under just to fill in the gaps ???Thanks buddy

Cool Ivan;)

Thanks Gerrit I did get your PM as well but will reply here. The last batch of the same rock I received travelled very well. There was very minimal curing needed, but yes all rock that is shipped will need to be cured before adding to an established tank. Some of the rock even had some Zoanthids that survived very well, there where even some mushroom corals still attached but I had to remove them as they didn’t look well at all.
Yes I can put aside the 70kgs for you and it should be well cured by the time you are ready for it.
I am in the Durban area, but can very easily pack your rock into polystyrene boxes and send it to JHB airport for you to collect from the Express Air Services counter. From me removing the rocks from my holding tanks to get into your hands should be about two hours. :045:

Thanks Andrew, then I'll book the 70Kgs. Any idea on the shipment cost? I will also need 3 x 25Kgs of Ocean Reef salt.

Last edited:
For the guys wanting just a few small pieces, I’m sure I can help you out but we will have to see what I get in the boxes. (size wise)
Gerrit it will be about R260 to fly the 70kgs up to you. Sure I can do the salt as well, but do you want it now or must I only send it with the rock?

Thanks allot Andrew your service is really amazing...Sorry stupid question to ask if you'll have small pieces when you haven't got the rock yet...If theres any small pieces please would you send me some pics:) Cheers

Andrew, I will need the salt before the rock. So if we can arrange that in the meantime it will be great.

Sorry Andrew, I will need fine aragonite for my DSB as well. Can you please quote me on enough to form a 200mm deep DSB in a 500 x 550 sump. Also something to kick start the DSB. Do you stock Caribsea Aragonite and Caribsea Aragalive or similar?
Do you have CO2 bottles as well?

Last edited:
Andrew, please put me up for 25kg. And remember the last time you sent me some you said you'll see if You can get some "flattish ones".
But 25 kg please, (Hugo if you reading here I ordered for you too)

hey Andrew Just about the LR i am going to the UK on Saturday and will be back in 2 weeks so abouts the 4th ill be back so hopefully when i get back it should have arrived and then if you email me i will have internet in The UK and email so preferably email because i doubt i will be able to log onto the site as i have only got my mobile and emails work allot better and faster...

My regards
David

hey Andrew Just about the LR i am going to the UK on Saturday and will be back in 2 weeks so abouts the 4th ill be back so hopefully when i get back it should have arrived and then if you email me i will have internet in The UK and email so preferably email because i doubt i will be able to log onto the site as i have only got my mobile and emails work allot better and faster...

My regards
David

How did you say all that without pausing?

Back
Top Bottom