Feeding

Reaction score
Anybody used Seachem Nutridiet before. I used the shrimps for the first time tonight and did everything go mad brains and devour it.

Viper no it is sealed tin of fresh brine shrimp. You can keep sealed in the fridge when opened. I must say I have been using for almost 2 weeks now and my LPS absolutely love it. When I start feeding and the smell gets into the water they all open up to eat. Very impressed with it.

Does it have anything added to it or is it just pure brine shrimp?

Is it in dry form or liquid form?

Final question...is it expensive? :D

Sorry my bad. The shrimp are about 15mm in size and are moist, not in liquid. Nothing added to it. I am not sure to be able to give the exact gramms the tin is will have to look tonight. Price wise I stand under correction, I think is was between R50-R70. Maybe even less.

Great thanks, where did you get it from? aQuality?

Sounds awesome

I got from Aqua concepts. It is Seachem product so one should be able to get anywhere I suppose.

Last edited:
Yep and nope

Anybody used Seachem Nutridiet before. I used the shrimps for the first time tonight and did everything go mad brains and devour it.

Yep!
I've used it when it was released .

I got sampled by AQuality. as Authorised Seachem Distributor. It's meant to be better alternative than pellets FOR FISH.

Glad you've found another item your LPS enjoy.Their natural invertebrate diet includes mollusc & crustaceans.

Great thanks, where did you get it from? aQuality?

Nope!

AQuality decided not to import it ,was thought it has limited scope of usefulness to SA market.
it's a parallel import.

It's Macrobranchium nipponense [Oriental river prawn], a FRESHWATER SHRIMP.

The other reason, it wasn't imported....

AQuality has it's OWN source of naturally air-dried TROPICAL MARINE SHRIMP. .

I'll get you some to try out as well Alfie ...remind me

Hermann, Dean you're both welcome to get small posted samples..

Just contact me.

Back
Top Bottom