Feeding mushrooms

Fishy Steve

Hiden super user
Reaction score
Got a nice bright red mushroom and what looks like ricordia. Do they need to be fed or do they just need the light?

They do just fine without feeding however you can feed 'em :)

Hey Steve, I never used to feed my mushrooms and Ricordea's. Recently I started feeding them Cyclops and I can see a massive difference in colour and size. Their mouths are all open wide and they are almost double the size as when I didn't feed them. It's worth a try. I'll keep on feeding mine as i've seen such a difference. I know gawiedj also feeds his mushrooms and ricordea's with Cyclops and has also noticed a remarkable difference.;)

what is good stuff to feed corals in order to bring out the best of their colours?
also the same question with regard to filter feeders and bringing out their colours?

I would say Coral Frenzy is quite good, doesn't float like Cyclops eeze, it stays in the water column - from Eco-Aquatics ;)

Can't remember, but cheaper than cyclops. Check on the sponsors forum, I think Andrew from Eco-aquatics posted something about coral frenzy sometime ago :)

Back
Top Bottom