Featured Systems

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
In case any of you missed our latest email...

Hello everyone,

Once again, thank you all so much for your continued support of Marine Aquariums of South Africa.

We are in the process of launching a new feature on the website called Featured Systems, whereby we will, on a regular basis, choose one member's system and do a full feature on it. So if you would like to stand a chance of having your system featured, be sure to either start a thread on your system or keep your current thread updated with loads of photo's and information.

Unlike some other websites that primarily choose colourful sps only tanks that cost thousands to set up and run, we will be looking at different aspects of a system that make up an altogether 'nice' tank. So don't be ashamed if your tank isn't the most colourful or the most hi-tech or is a very simple system. Show us what you've got, be it a 50 litre nano with 2 fish in or a 5000 litre monster, we want them all.

As an added bonus, every system that is featured will be rewarded with a small 'present' to show our thanks to you for sharing your system with us.

Best Regards and happy reefing

cool idea

Wicked idea, will be starting my thread soon.

Very nice.. I am glad we don't have to visit RC anymore to see some great tanks.. good idea. I like the fact that you will not just show the 'best' tanks but the simple and interesting ones as well..

Nice

Muz

ooohhhhh...humdinger on it's way, hold on to your seats guys and gals :D

Not only will each Featured System be receiving a small hamper of Omega One foods, but in October/November 2008, you the members will choose a Tank of the Year.....and this tank will receive......wait for it.........

a years supply of Omega One fish foods courtesy of Peckoltia Enterprises, yip, you heard right, a whole YEARS SUPPLY of Omega One fish foods, how awesome is that :thumbup:

So I suggest you guys get your member's setup threads going and keep them updated :D and remember, we are not looking for just colourful and technical tanks, any tank has a chance, even the most simple of setups stands a chance to win, get cracking guys.

Your favourite marine aquarium forum is doing this just for you, our valued members.

Click on the link to see the range of Omega One foods offered by Peckoltia Enterprises, one of the most favoured foods by marine aquarists worldwide.

Please Note: International members are not eligible for these prizes.

Thanks for the link Henk, and another HUGE thanks for sponsoring the foods, I am sure the guys will be happy with this.....hey guys?

Keep your eyes peeled guys, our first Featured System is being launched TONIGHT, and what a system it is :thumbup: :slayer:

ooohhhhh...humdinger on it's way, hold on to your seats guys and gals :D

Not only will each Featured System be receiving a small hamper of Omega One foods, but in October/November 2008, you the members will choose a Tank of the Year.....and this tank will receive......wait for it.........

a years supply of Omega One fish foods courtesy of Peckoltia Enterprises, yip, you heard right, a whole YEARS SUPPLY of Omega One fish foods, how awesome is that :thumbup:

So I suggest you guys get your member's setup threads going and keep them updated :D and remember, we are not looking for just colourful and technical tanks, any tank has a chance, even the most simple of setups stands a chance to win, get cracking guys.

Your favourite marine aquarium forum is doing this just for you, our valued members.

Click on the link to see the range of Omega One foods offered by Peckoltia Enterprises, one of the most favoured foods by marine aquarists worldwide.

Please Note: International members are not eligible for these prizes.

dean u can give the prize to me on behalf of neil since he is not eligible ;) ;)

shotto neil

Back
Top Bottom