Featured System December 2008 - Puppy

Our featured tank for December 2008 belongs to Puppy

Congratulations on a stunning SPS tank

home%7E1.jpg

Click on the photo to see the full feature.

Congratulations, your free hamper of Omega One foods compliments of Henk Hugo of www.peckoltia.co.za will be on it's way to you shortly.​

i waited a long time for this one.

CONGRATS MAN:thumbup:

this is a awesome tank , would love to see it in person some day.

Puppy this is the soort of tank one sees on Reef Central and drools over. A stunning tank as so a very deserved prize winner.

Very nice Puppy, well deserved ;)

Congratulations :1:

Fantastic. Much deserved. Congratulations:thumbup:. You mention a back up plan for future power issues, but do not specify. Interested to learn more. Congrats again:)

I was wondering when this was going to be totm. It is definately a stunning showpiece and a real dream for any aquarist. Well done Puppy. Anyone would love to have montis growing like this

hey buddy, well done:) so nice to see this tank featured, especially from such a humble reefer.

def one of my fav tanks thats I have ever seen, rivals anything you will find anywhere in teh world, with a knowledge on how to keep it there to match.

well done puppy, very chuffed your hard work can be recognised like this:)

This is a truly breathtaking tank.

The aquascaping is creative and well thought-out and clearly the husbandry is tops.

Brilliant job David.:thumbup:

Having read the whole article, I have one serious worry.

Your reefkeeping skills are clearly way above reproach, but I feel that you have fallen into a typically South African trap. A mistake we all seem to make.

A 10mm thick 900mm high tank across 1500mm wide is in my opinion 100% sure to break in time, and that would be a great tragedy for all of us and possibly too much to bear for you, having been down a similar route I know the feeling.

For you own piece of mind invest in a new tank with at least 15mm glass, (about 19mm I think to satisfy engineeers).

I'm sorry to bring up a negative point with this stunning tank but do feel its constructive.

Back
Top Bottom