Featured System Challenge

Reaction score
As you know we have been trying to revive the "featured system" article as i believe it is a valuable asset to any forum and it is most deffinatley a achievement to aspire to obtain this "status" for lack of a better word, but (and not due to a lack of trying) we just dont have enough participants to keep this feature a strong force on forum...

so heres my challenge.

FIND ME A SYSTEM TO BE FEATURED!

im happy to supply the documents and the guidance, its actually pretty easy, the biggest thing infact is not the pictures (although we ask for high resolution photographs for publication in "the fishkeeper" mag purposes), its actually getting the person to submit the article.

to those of you who have taken the time i sincearly thank you!

i have even personally aranged a photographer in durban to go and take pictures of a tank but the guy just wouldent make himself available! so im at my whitts end?

Help me to keep this an active awsome Feature on MASA!

you are welcome to contact my e-mail lesliehempel@gmail.com for the forms and guidance on how to put this forward.

Notes:
  • The tank can be from anywhere in the world! - i like this as it helps raise the BAR in reefing within SA. it also brings a more international audience to the forum for future interaction.
  • The featured system does NOT have to be a member but it would be nice to bestow this achievement onto a hard working forum participant!
  • high resolutions photos are a must for publication purposes!
  • a video clip for the forum feature is always a hit!
im available anytime for guidance..

Les

RiaanP

Reaction score
yes,come on guys, lets do this.

Top Bottom