Fake Anemonies

Reaction score
You guys like to help find a real Nennie for this Dude/Dudette?????? Pin Cushions are all getting Peed off with this guy's behavior on a permanent Basis......

DSC09191.jpg

I've got a nice big and healthy green carpet anemone that he would love to hang around in, plus it comes with an anemone crab. If you keen I will post some pics of it.

Dean, please post pics as I am very interested.(sommer on this thread is fine)Copperband, I live in Richards Bay

He's a big boy, probably about 30cm across when he opens up. Here's 6 pics

IMGP1732.jpg

IMGP1538.jpg

IMGP08981.jpg

IMGP0767.jpg

IMGP2471.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

Yes please(definately)-very nice green, plus that one(softie) in the 03rd photo just to the left of the Nennie as well as the one(softie Ithink) in the same photo , behind the Nennie. I do not know their names, but do know that I do not have any of them either, and they beautiful. Please ellaborate on them

May I also ask: The plated (Mushroom like) Flattish things in the first photo at the back, are they soft or hard type Corals. And what do you call them??

That would be a small pin cushion, same as the one in your pics on this thread, the other one is an alveopora which I don't have anymore.

May I also ask: The plated (Mushroom like) Flattish things in the first photo at the back, are they soft or hard type Corals. And what do you call them??
That's a hard coral (sps) plating montipora.

Thank you. If you interested, I will take the Nennie. And if you have other stuff worth Buying please pm me. (That pin cushion's "fingers" looks much longer than the ones I got)
Again, thank you for your effort

yes you can, I haven't got any of those fancy reactors and they grow very well in my tank, just have to keep an eye on your calcium levels if you have a lot of montipora's and other sps corals.

Wow those are cool pics for a cell phone cam !!

Dean why you getting rid of the carpet ? You also going for lam floors ? :lol:

Dean, if you sellin any of the plate corals, please pm me, as well as the other stuff I mentioned. I am defininately not tryiing to sound like a vulture, but I am battling to get the stuff I want, from the shops lately, Then I normally end up taking stuff I did not want.
Thank you in advance

Wow Dean your tank is looking really good. Everything is so CLEAN!

Back
Top Bottom