Extreme Nano

Reaction score
Hows this for extreme. A modified nano with full TUNZE filtration system (rated for 1000L)

The outlet and inlet plumbing from the sump.

IMG_0145-1.jpg

The sump.

IMG_0144-1.jpg

The rear view of the system.

IMG_0150.jpg

Top view of sump.

IMG_0149.jpg

TUNZE outlet installed.

IMG_0146.jpg

Front view.

IMG_0148.jpg

Cant wait to see this baby up and running.

Its gonna be awsome.

Personally I think it will be quite an eye sore with all that equipment out in the open. But that's just MO.

hmmm, would make for a nice nano. But then again all that equipment could be used on a bigger tank. Nice if you got the money ;)

Not sure on the price. That equipment was not purchased espaecailly for that tank. It was stuff the owner had lying around and is putting to good use. That is not the final postion of the tank so all the equipment will be hidden once the tank is placed.

Hi Leigh - ok - so this is not your tank then? I agree - AWESOME setup here. Can only be good!

Galibore's system (nano) has a similar setup (meaning - nano with a sump, and skimmer, etc.... Not specifically referring to the Tunze kit)....

very nice, that must cost so much looks like it would be very stable thow whos is it?

Would be interested in the price, I have a feeling that you could set up a much bigger, equally stable system for that price. But hey if you have oodles of moolah then its certainly is an option

What are the odds

Searching around on the forum and come up on these pics taken in 2008. This set up actually belongs to me at present, bought it from a mate of mine in 2010, was neglected a bit, but currently busy getting it back to perfection. What are the odds lol. Making a new cabinet for it so i can hide sump and chiller underneath and not leave at back of tank, and trying to figure out a diy hood replacement with better lights. Will post pics soon

Nice buy, that kit is very good. Is all still in working order. I mean its almost 2012, but then again it's tunze, I expect it will still be running. You got it for a bargain?

Welcome Warren. Around here we like to see pics *big hint* ;)

Yeah Seabass still in great working order picked it up for a steal R4k, and all tunze equipment running perfect, am still new to the whole marine side so will get some pics uploaded ( Hope that makes all happy Rory LOL). Unfortunately at the moment have no corals just fish, but will get there soon. Trying to build a cabinet as the one its on is pretty stuffed, so a bit embarrased to put up pics when others look so good.

Hey Everyone,

So the long waiting is over lol. Been quite busy trying to get this baby back up and running, and so far so good. Pics finally here. Built my own tank stand out of supawood, as the previous stand got water logged and swelled badly, otherwise left everything as is, all equipment still the same as previously seen at top of thread. Just worked on getting parameters perfect with good water changes and let the tank do the work by itself. Still a newbie at this and learning as i go, so hopefully heading in right direction. Enjoy

49844f1480a108184.jpg

49844f1480a14cadc.jpg

49844f1480a153fe1.jpg

49844f1480a15efa1.jpg

49844f1480a16592c.jpg

Hey Len

Thanks man, its a bubble tip anenome, when i bought it, it was in a small 200 ml glass cup, the lfs said i could take it in the cup and then leave it in my tank and it should come out, and boy did it come out, found a spot by itself and took over most of the tank

Back
Top Bottom