RSS Exotic Sealife International brings in a mother lode of hot corals

Discussion in 'RSS Feeds' started by MASA Admin, 16 Nov 2012.

1. MASA Admin

MASA Admin Moderator

[​IMG]Jake Adams identifying acros.

We as reef hobbyist are dependent on our local retailer to provide us with the best quality corals and fish for our aquariums.* However, retailers are continuously visiting or calling wholesalers from coast to coast looking to purchase that incredible coral or that irresistible fish for their customers.* There are many fantastic wholesales throughout the country and we here in Florida are graced with quite a few.* If a retailer is looking for bread and butter inventory we have a wholesaler for that.* If they are looking for that ridiculously colored coral we have a wholesaler for that.* Furthermore, if that retailer is looking for that special yet unique fish we have a wholesaler for that too!

[​IMG]A few LPS corals

[​IMG]SPS and LPS mixed together

Recently, Jake Adams had a speaking engagement at the FMAS club in South Florida and since it’s my local club it was my responsibility to give him a reef hobby tour.* We visited a few of the local retailers and wholesalers and saved one of my favorite wholesalers for last.* The last stop on our tour was Exotic Sealife International (ESI) owed by Andrea Stockhausen.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We were extremely fortunate with the timing of our arrival – they had just finished unpacking a large shipment of maricultured Acropora from Bali.* To my amazement every single colony had some type of polyp extension and shocking coloration.* Some had uncommon growth forms and others had small commensal crabs hidden between the braches.* So, we took on the task of helping Andrea indentify most of these fantastic looking stony corals.* But, as brilliant as these Acropora were, the rest of her corals in inventory left us drooling.* Extraordinary LPS corals were sitting in these large troughs waiting to be picked out by Andrea’s fateful employees.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For those retailers looking for dependable, reliable or that ridiculously colored coral, don’t over look Exotic Sealife International.* They import live fish, corals and invertebrates from most tropical location around the world, as well as locally and from the Caribbean.* On their web site ESI provides their customers a WYSIWYG section – this allows a selection process like no other and gives ESI customers exactly what they want for their clientele.* *Their systems are very well maintained to keep coral at optimal condition and they’re staffed appropriately to handle any sized order.* An impressive wholesaler with much to offer.
    Readers also viewed:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Click here to read the article...

Recent Posts