Exotic aquariums stock collecting (South East Asia)

Reaction score
Good morning reefers
I have some very exciting news!! Exotic Aquariums has been receiving some great marine stock in the past few months and still we have decided to up our game ! :thumbup:

Starting next month We will be hand selecting our marine live stock, in two weeks I will be landing in Bali and traveling between Makasar ,Java ,Lombok and Bangaii islands to name a few !

Please stay tuned for update photos of daily collections starting early next month. South African reefers can look forward to new standards in live stock quality !:1:

Best regards

Calvin

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awesome Calvin. Look forward to seeing these specimens.... popping in this weekend to check out the arrivals...
great !!
I wont be around this weekend but we are landing a 2000kg shipment on friday so there will be plenty eye candy ;)

Reaction score
awsome news Calvin
How farare you guys from OR Tambo airport?
Going to Joburg next week and wanted to pop in.

Reaction score
Good morning reefers
I have some very exciting news!! Exotic Aquariums has been receiving some great marine stock in the past few months and still we have decided to up our game ! :thumbup:

Starting next month We will be hand selecting our marine live stock, in two weeks I will be landing in Bali and traveling between Makasar ,Java ,Lombok and Bangaii islands to name a few !

Please stay tuned for update photos of daily collections starting early next month. South African reefers can look forward to new standards in live stock quality !:1:

Best regards

Calvin
Hand picking stock, thats just a kak excuse for a holiday:whistling:

Reaction score
Exotics, they always get great stock!!!
Wish I was there, wish I had a bigger tank, time to add to my sump???;)

Top Bottom