Exciting new team news

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
A very exciting announcement for you all to see:)

We are all working hard to ensure MASA is the very best it can be, to that end we asked some of the noted members on this board to help in a more official way, they were of course very eager to help, well in the end they were anyway:whistling:

So it is my pleasure to announce the following changes to the forum;-

Mekaeel, not content with being a mod, is now heading up an SPS advice forum, along with Sunburst and Irie Ivan.

Jacques B, due to his fantastic turn of phrase and welcoming manner will now be heading up the New member section along with Crispin.

Shaun will be heading up the Photography section with Crispin, as both have shown great skills with their cameras.

Bob the Reef builder, Leslie Hempel and Christo will jointly be running the DIY forum, anyone reading their tank build threads will know they are in safe hands with these three fellas.

And that leaves us with our very own Reef Maniac - Hennie, due to his wide knowledge of reefkeeping will carry on with his own forum and help out across the other new sections as and when he can.

Last edited:

dallasg

Reaction score
woohoo, congrats!
been a member for 3 weeks and this place and people have been the best!

Neil H

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
well done guys !!!

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Congratz guys!!!!!! May MASA just go from strength to strength!! :1:

Reaction score
A very exciting announcement for you all to see:)

We are all working hard to ensure MASA is the very best it can be, to that end we asked some of the noted members on this board to help in a more official way, they were of course very eager to help, well in the end they were anyway:whistling:

So it is my pleasure to announce the following changes to the forum;-

Mekaeel, not content with being a mod, is now heading up an SPS advice forum, along with Sunburst and Irie Ivan.

Jacques B, due to his fantastic turn of phrase and welcoming manner will now be heading up the New member section along with Crispin.

Shaun will be heading up the Photography section with Crispin, as both have shown great skills with their cameras.

Bob the Reef builder, Leslie Hempel and Christo will jointly be running the DIY forum, anyone reading their tank build threads will know they are in safe hands with these three fellas.

And that leaves us with our very own Reef Maniac - Hennie, due to his wide knowledge of reefkeeping will carry on with his own forum and help out across the other new sections as and when he can.
Oh dear Lord, please help us:lol:

Reaction score
prayers for godly support are noted and will be dealt with accordingly......on your knees please! :)

and as we are talking pics in that forum section MIKE has been banned as proving himself inept at taking pics and YOU, dear SEAN, will be bugged repeatedly for photographic material of fish and tank mates for us to crit! :) that being payment for above comments.

although its jacquesb i feel most sorry for, he's got my company with the new guys, and thats got to be a lonely place to be:)

but nice idea mods, thanks as always for looking at ways to grow and improve massa.

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Crispin, ram it junior:razz: and don't forget, you're unpaid hired help, so be internally greatful:whistling:

Reaction score
Crispin, not only leaving RSA, but now you have turned to the good side of the force = MODERATORS

Please don't ban me :p

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
LOL Warr! Funny man.... as long as Crispy does not take "power naps" in between! LOL!

BUT Hey - GREAT to be part of this WHOLE thing! Crispin - Eish man! I really enjoy your company! I don't really worry about the newbies though..... they are ALL in really good company (the rest of MASA!)

Reaction score
LOL Warr! Funny man.... as long as Crispy does not take "power naps" in between! LOL!

BUT Hey - GREAT to be part of this WHOLE thing! Crispin - Eish man! I really enjoy your company! I don't really worry about the newbies though..... they are ALL in really good company (the rest of MASA!)
LOL LOL LOL...nag roflmao! that power nap got you home safe:)

and warr u are safe fella, as long as i have food for fish (1.5 years:)) hehe

Reaction score
Crispin, not only leaving RSA, but now you have turned to the good side of the force = MODERATORS

Please don't ban me :p
NOT moderator, that would put me on the same team as mike, and i wouldnt be allowed to tackle him late anymore....advisor blah blah....something about helping others and increasing post count......blah blah i didnt read the memo:)

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
NOT moderator, that would put me on the same team as mike, and i wouldnt be allowed to tackle him late anymore....advisor blah blah....something about helping others and increasing post count......blah blah i didnt read the memo:)
I'm gonna slap you silly:nono:

Reaction score
Well Done Guys!!