• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Excellent service from an Awesome team!

tekkengal

Reaction score
Just wanted to express my thanks to the MRC team for the awesome service provided to me over the last few months. They were prompt with their communication, kept me informed of my order and delivered the most impressive, healthy achilles tang I have ever seen! To this day he has not broken out in whitespot, the quality of their stock is fantastic.

Thanks again guys!

Reaction score
Just wanted to express my thanks to the MRC team for the awesome service provided to me over the last few months. They were prompt with their communication, kept me informed of my order and delivered the most impressive, healthy achilles tang I have ever seen! To this day he has not broken out in whitespot, the quality of their stock is fantastic.

Thanks again guys!

Thank you so much for the kind words indeed. It was only a pleasure delivering to you your priced Achilles Tang. These fish are extremely sensitive in the beginning part of their journey to aquarium and normally succumb to whitespot etc. We take great pride in going the extra mile and doing a proper quarantine etc.

We have another one available which is chowing away on flakes and ready to go. Fully quarantined etc.

Reaction score

Thanks again guys!

Thats good to Know...... One of these days. If I can only Finish this Build..

Top Bottom