Excellent after sales service from Aquaria Sa

Discussion in 'Aquaria' started by mandrin, 28 Jul 2016.

1. mandrin

mandrin

Hi guys I really have to say that Aquaria Sa has the best after sales service .my 1st reef tank was a aquaria 35 Litre Nano .Then I upgraded to a 120 litre Nano .Well last year I had a final upgrade to Aquaria 1 metre .
    I love their tanks .I never had any issues with any of them.Last Sunday I was surprised when my skimmer pumped stopped. I called Lawrence and he asked me to bring it over . I took it in on Tuesday only to have a warm welcome from Yvonne as usual .Well.before I knew it I was on my way with my new pump .I Love to.thank.the Aquaria team on there excellent after sales service .Well before I took of I bought some of there awesome live stock .
    i noticed the upgrade bigger and better.and a awesome range of reef goodies and live stock , it's like a reefers paradise .

Thanks Guys I will.recommend the Aquaria products any time , like I still do and.always do
    Thanks Lawrence and Yvonne and the Aquaria team.

Aquaria-SA, Darren24 and Biohazard like this.
  2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. NJH

NJH

I always received excellent service from Lawrence and the team. He always goes out of his way for his customers.

Aquaria-SA, Darren24 and mandrin like this.
  4. Aquaria-SA

Aquaria-SA Sponsor

Thanks Guys

mandrin likes this.
  5. CharlieB

CharlieB

Also always received nothing but amazing service from Aquaria!

Last edited by a moderator: 8 Aug 2016
    Aquaria-SA likes this.
  6. richardr

richardr

Aquaria SA seems to be the only regular supplier of new stock in KZN. I've only been twice but on both occasions I found the staff to be really helpful and knowledgable with stock you can't seem to get anywhere else

Aquaria-SA likes this.
  7. Aquaria-SA

Aquaria-SA Sponsor

Thank for the feed back and comments it really means the world to us. We will continue to strive and grow this awesome hobby and getting feed back like this makes it even more worth while , please and don't forget we here for all of you , my line is always open if you have a problem or need help with anything call me 0712032879.

As we always say

“IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH OUR SERVICE AND OUR QUALITY OF BOTH PRODUCTS AND LIVESTOCK PLEASE TELL OTHERS– IF WE HAVE NOT MET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME, LAWRENCE, DIRECT AND ALLOW US THE OPPORTUNITY TO CORRECT OUR SHORT COMINGS AND KEEP EACH AND EVERYONE OF OUR AQUARIA REEFERS HAPPY...
    lawrence@aquaria-sa.co.za
    Don’t forget when you purchase from an AQUARIA Store
    YOU become part of THE AQUARIA FAMILY.”
    It is our mission to take care of each and every customer like a member of our ‘family’, so if we do make a mistake or you are not fully satisfied….talk to me!

viper357 likes this.
Recent Posts