Esmond's 3m beast

Reaction score
Hi All

things going a bit slow but i will get there, right side panel today then move tank into its place the weekend nd fit front panel all with the help of Nemo's

20170711_113100.jpg

20170711_123754.jpg

Why did you replace glass panels? Did they break during the move? I moved a 2.2 by 750 by 800 h tanks few months ago and that was a mission of note. 3m, eish.

Why did you replace glass panels? Did they break during the move? I moved a 2.2 by 750 by 800 h tanks few months ago and that was a mission of note. 3m, eish.
lol no, it coulnt fit through the doors and we had to disassemble it.

Nice, what are the other dimensions? And what is the 2nd pic, I can't make it out?

Wow, this is nice. Well done man. You must be super excited?

might have to build sump on site as there will be no space to move the sump under the tank once it stands on it s place, any volunteers:cheers2:

Last edited:
rumour has it there are RO pipes running from the kitchen to the tank. i have invited Es to move in by me if theres a divorce on condition he bring the tank with :)

Last edited:
Looks good so far, lots of potential for that tank! Do you have a fire extinguisher close by with all those cables? :tt2: A big blonde naso will look awesome in there.

Hi Esmond,

Great tank. If u still looking for fish donations, let me know.

I'm based in Allen's Nek.

Back
Top Bottom