[wtd] Equipment for Tank Upgrade

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am looking for the following items, This is my wish list of what i am looking for. I am upgrading to a 750 Liter tank. I'm willing t Buy, Trade or collect if you getting rid of stuff.

Skimmer 1000 L or bigger

T5 or LED lighting

Power heads

Circulation Pumps

Live Rock or Dry Rock 50 KG’s +

Aggregate / Live Sand

Chiller 500L-1500L or bigger

Bio Pellet Reactor

Dosing Controller

I'm in the East rand willing to drive and collect. If getting the above requires buying a setup that is shutting down i am willing to do that as well.

Cheers Deon

Hi Dexter

Where are you located? is the rock still live?

Can you please send pictures. You can PM me with your details and I will give you a shout.

Definitely want the rock

Hi Dexter

Please let me know I'm definitely keen. I can pay a deposit if you want so you can hold it for me.

Please let me know

Cheers

I'm wanting to change my lights to LED. I have a sun sun quad T5 39 watt with 4 newish ATI bulbs. Not more than 3 months old. PM me if you keen. Looking for R2000

Sent from the Edge

I have a Giesemann 8 x 54w t5 going for R2500. All ATI bulbs. JNS U6 skimmer, has 2 sicce pumps with over 2500 l/h air draw going for R3000. I have about 30 kg live rock in a running tank for R50 p/kg.

Hi Suhayl

Thanks for the response

Where are you based? Could you send me some pictures?

Cheers

HI R0ckf1re

where are you based so you have some pictures>

what is the length of the lights?

Hi i have a skims 252 monster skimmer. Can be run internal or external. It has 1 original skims pump and the other is a brand new bubble magus sp4000 pump. Skimmer is rated for 3500L. I want R5500

Last edited:
Hi there, i have liverock bud. Over 200kg and it's in a running tank.
I have substrate.
I have return pumps, have a 1000lt skimmer(tunze and jns). I have led lighs also available depending how big your tank is. Pm me your number then we can maybe arrange for you to come have a look. I'm in kempton park

Attachments

• IMG_2727.JPG
    IMG_2727.JPG
    154.4 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_2728.JPG
    IMG_2728.JPG
    185.3 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_2729.JPG
    IMG_2729.JPG
    180 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_2730.JPG
    IMG_2730.JPG
    198.9 KB · Views: 142
HI R0ckf1re

where are you based so you have some pictures>

what is the length of the lights?
My lights are on my tank that's 1M. It fists perfectly, can go a bit bigger.

PM me ur number. I'm based in Sandton.

Sent from the Edge

Back
Top Bottom