[FS] Equipment for sale

Reaction score
Name of Item/s: Various
Your Location: Kelvin
Shipping or Collection or Both?: Collection only
Price: Various

Info and Images:

I have decided to shut down my tank and will be selling all the components individually. Price list:
3 foot tank (tank needs to be cleaned, lots of coralline on the glass) with side overflow with return pump (not sure of the make, I have posted pictures) - R600
Protein skimmer with Hailea pump (skimmer can be used as HOB with a smaller pump) - R700
2 lifetech heaters - R100
ATC refractometer - R400 Dibs Bad Fish
Seachem Marine basic multitest (probably 70% left) - R250 Dibs RVT786
Dolphin 6500 airpump - R100
20 to 30 kg Live Rock - 60 per kg
4 25l plastic containers - R100 Dibs Moaazo: Sold
DIY ATU with two float switches - R300

If you place dibs on anything, you will have a few days to come through and collect. Thereafter the item will be for sale again.

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG

Last edited:
Hi, Unfortunately I gave away most of the aragonite I had. I still have live rock available, R40 per kg. Everything else still for sale.
3 foot tank (tank needs to be cleaned, lots of coralline on the glass) with side overflow with return pump (not sure of the make, I have posted pictures) - R400
2 lifetech heaters - R80
DIY ATU with two float switches - R200
- Odyssea quad T5HO 39w (2 geisseman: 1 Actinic, 1 Aquablue plus) (2 ATI Blue Plus) bulbs purchased October - R1200

It is basically 2 float switches, both 220v that is directly connected to the mains. one switch low for your tank level the other you can place higher as a safety. you will just need to plug in a small pump that you can place in a resevoir. The two switches alone are worth more than R200.00. I can send pics later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Great, thanks. Pics would be great. Also advise on everything else I would need to get it to work.

Last edited:
I still have all the rock as per the picture, its in a plastic tub with an airstone and flowpump.

Back
Top Bottom