England Rugby shirt

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I thought i would put this up be fore you 'orrible lot posted it, our local South African area manager kindly sent it to me yesterday, enjoy;)

rugbyshirt.jpg

Seen it before but did not want to rub salt into the wounds. Even the original O2 was a prediction. 2 games to nil. :lol: Ok well now I have rubbed a bit of salt. But it is a marine reefkeeping site. :lol:

lol, but who woulda thought that England would still have played in the final after that game.

lol, but who woulda thought that England would still have played in the final after that game.

Me for one, Jeremy Clarkson (topgear presenter - if you have heard of it) was interviewing Laurence Dallaglio last week, he said congratulations on winning the world cup again, LD looked a bit surprised so then JC said, well you beat the Aussies again so that was enough for me, beating the Aussies is the greatest thing in the world:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me for one, Jeremy Clarkson (topgear presenter - if you have heard of it)

If I have heard of it... It's like the best motoring show on TV - EVER !! - I particluarly like the way they call a spade a spade. If it's crap, they'll tell you.

beating the Aussies is the greatest thing in the world:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol, If there is one thing we Saffers love more than anything it's beating the Aussies or watching them get beat :slayer:

If I have heard of it... It's like the best motoring show on TV - EVER !! - I particluarly like the way they call a spade a spade. If it's crap, they'll tell you.

You will like the new series then, best one yet, watching Laurence Dallaglio trying to get into the "reasonably priced car" was priceless, i knew he was a big bloke, but when you see that you realise just how big

lol, If there is one thing we Saffers love more than anything it's beating the Aussies or watching them get beat :slayer:

Nothing finer in life (with the possible exception of the AB's):thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom