Emperor Angel

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

What is the smallest recommended tank for an emperor angel and 2 butterfly fish?

Thanks.

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Thanks Mekaeel.

Sorry to hear about your emperor. You want mine and my 2 butterflies? I have had enough of this FOWLR nonsense, I gotta get my corals back :p

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks Mekaeel.

Sorry to hear about your emperor. You want mine and my 2 butterflies? I have had enough of this FOWLR nonsense, I gotta get my corals back :p

I knew this had to come:lol::lol:

Mekaeel

Reaction score
Thanks Mekaeel.

i'll love to have you emperor.how much and is he feeding on flakes etc.... other than frozen foods?

Mekaeel

Reaction score
Thanks Mekaeel.

i'll lovee to have you emperor.how much and is he feeding on flakes etc.... other than frozen foods?

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
He's been feeding on only flakes for over a week now. Omega One flakes :thumbup: I've been too lazy to throw in frozen food :p

Take both my butterflies as well, free with the emperor.

I paid R350 for him, make me an offer :D

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
One is a vagabond butterfly, not sure what the other one is, will try and take a pic of it.

millepora

Blenny
Reaction score
Ha ha, Sorry I’m not ready to show it off yet. It’s still in the stocking stage.

Please note that if anyone wants to get rid of (sale) his or her fish and want them to go to a real nice home, please contact me. I’m particularly looking for some of the larger angels and tangs etc. Thanks

Galibore

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks Mekaeel.

If only I could find my post I made a while back so that I could say I told you so ! :razz: