RossK

Shrimp
Reaction score
Looking for egg crate
Or a pointer to a local store that stocks egg crate

RossK

Shrimp
Reaction score
@Francois: About half square meter will get me sorted for now. Can you please point me to who sells it, I'm prepared to buy a bigger piece as I'll def have use for it later. @Moolis Moolman: You're a bit far out. Will def stop by when we visit Pta.

Last edited by a moderator:

Francois

Blenny
Reaction score
@Francois: About half square meter will get me sorted for now. Can you please point me to who sells it, I'm prepared to buy a bigger piece as I'll def have use for it later. @Moolis Moolman: You're a bit far out. Will def stop by when we visit Pta.
I think I can sort you out, just need to confirm and measure up the piece that's laying there in my garage. You can take it for free:thumbup: will let you know.

Brendan6

Hawkfish
Reaction score
I think I can sort you out, just need to confirm and measure up the piece that's laying there in my garage. You can take it for free:thumbup: will let you know.
Hi there. My parents in Sasol are also trying to find some egg crate. Not sure what size they are looking for but the stuff is so handy that any would do haha.

Dexter

Wrasse
Reaction score
Can try some electrical shops as well. Think they call it light diffuser. Or something like that.

RossK

Shrimp
Reaction score
Thanks @Dexter. I tried a few local electrical shops, one of them showed me a light diffuser. The square holes are way too big. The search continues...
@Brendan6: if I find some I'll let you know. You can PM me an address where you want some sent to. No issues to help your folks out if I get some egg crate...

Last edited by a moderator:

Francois

Blenny
Reaction score
Hi there. My parents in Sasol are also trying to find some egg crate. Not sure what size they are looking for but the stuff is so handy that any would do haha.
Thanks @Dexter. I tried a few local electrical shops, one of them showed me a light diffuser. The square holes are way too big. The search continues...
@Brendan6: if I find some I'll let you know. You can PM me an address where you want some sent to. No issues to help your folks out if I get some egg crate...
You can get light diffuser and egg grate from maizey plastics in Vereeniging :thumbup:

Gauteng Regional Offices

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ryno44 General Discussions and Advice 3
Roxx Beginner Discussions 3
M General Discussions and Advice 3
Jscholtz014 Wanted 7
P Wanted 8