Eco Aquatics Announcements

Reaction score
Hi everyone, a big apology to all for not replying to peoples questions/requests either in PM or email or in the Eco Aquatics threads. I have been either away or very involved in a couple projects lately and been unable to do computer work. The projects are drawing to a close so I will be a bit more active from next week.
To try and improve our customer service, Paula (also known as Reef Nudie here) will be taking over the equipment sales for Eco Aquatics. This is great news for me and you as she is really on the ball and will process the orders in the blink of an eye (ha ha no pressure Paula)
Paula’s direct email is, ecoaquatics2@mweb.co.za She can also be contacted via PM (look for ReefNudi) or through the Eco Aquatics threads, which she will monitor.

Florian (Floh) will continue to be in charge of all the livestock, and just to let you know our new CITES permit has been approved so we are preparing for the next big shipment soon, more about that a bit later in its own thread.
Floh’s direct email is, ecoaquatics3@mweb.co.zaHe can also be contacted through the livestock threads or via PM.

I will still be around and available for general questions and advice. I will also try getting back to some of the queries and requests in the various threads but please bear with me as I am not completely free of other obligations just yet.
Thank you
Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Thanks for the vote of confidence guys...:) We look forward to trying our very best to ensure all our customers (old & new) get the service they have come to expect from Eco Aquatics in the past!

Thalion.... bring it on!!:razz:

Mekaeel...don't you worry, I'll make sure he's got lots to do!!!;)

Reaction score
thanks Andrew i'f placated a big order by floh for my new tank and a'm happy so far with the serves.
:thumbup:

Reaction score
Thanks for the vote of confidence guys...:) We look forward to trying our very best to ensure all our customers (old & new) get the service they have come to expect from Eco Aquatics in the past!

Thalion.... bring it on!!:razz:

Mekaeel...don't you worry, I'll make sure he's got lots to do!!!;)
ummm could you rather aim at improving it a little???:p

Top Bottom